Return to Top
Instructor of Communication Studies
- COMS 101 Fundamentals of Communication (Fall, Spring, and Summer)
- COMS 102 Public Speaking (Fall and Spring)
- COMS 201 Voice and Performance (Fall)
Research and Scholarly Activities
- Holley, T. (2012) Course Redesign: Taking Content out of the Classroom with SoftChalk. Southern States Communication Association, April 2012.
- Holley, T. (2011) But Why do I have to Take this Course? I’ll Never Use It! Presented at “Tried and True, What Works for You.” 8th Annual Excellence in Teaching Conference, Tarleton State University.
- Pauff, J. and Holley, T. (2006) Symbolic Convergence of Revolutionary Opposites. Presented at the Southern States Communication Association Convention.
- Holley, T. (2000) Cultural Sensitivity and Freedom of Expression: Attitudes on the Modern University Campus. Presented at the National Association of African American Studies convention.
- Elkins, D. and Holley, T. (1994). Semantic Responses to “Politically Correct Terminology”, presented at the Texas Speech Communication Association convention.
- Holley, T. (1992) Source-less Communication and Credibility. Southern States Communication Association Convention.
- Readers Theater - Everything I Ever Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten, director. Spring 2008 revival.
- Performance-Greater Tuna, Aunt Pearl, Actress. Summer 2008.
- Readers Theater - Collage of Topics, director. Spring 2007.
- Readers Theater - Various selections, director. Spring 2006.
- Performance - Steel Magnolias, Ouiser, Actress. Summer 2006.
- Performance - Mousetrap, Mrs. Boyle, Actress. Summer 2002.
- Readers Theater - Everything I Ever Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten, director. Spring 1998.
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- M.A., Speech Communication, Texas State University
- B.A., Speech, Tarleton State University
- B.A., English, Tarleton State University