- ENGT 2303 Engineering Economy (Fall/Spring)
- ENGT 4326 Applications of Linear Programming (Spring)
ENGT 5303 Engineering Economics and Decision Analysis (Fall)
RESEARCH AND SCHOLARLY ACTIVITIES
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID): system integration; sensor enabled RFID; embedded RFID solutions
- Engineering Education: effects of teaching styles; effects of real world engineering problems in classroom learning Industry/University Collaborations
- Jones, E.; Weatherton, Y.; Gray, B.; Armstrong, H. (2014). “A Framework for Detecting Hazardous Events Occurring in Transit with AutoID Technologies.” IEEE Sensors Journal, 14 (9), 3124-3130
- Gray, B., Jones, E., Weatherton, Y., Sunarto-Bussey, R., & Armstrong, H. (2013). Utilizing Pipeline Quality and Facility Sustainability to Optimize Crude Oil Supply Chains. International Journal of Supply Chain Management, 2(2).
- Gray, B., Jones, E., Alvarez, C. , & Mulflur, W. (2013). The Impact on Inventory with the Implementation of RFID into SCOR based ERP Modules. International Journal of Supply Chain Management, 2(2).
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Ph.D. Industrial Engineering – University of Texas at Arlington
- M.S. Systems and Engineering Management – Texas Tech University
- B.S. Manufacturing Engineering Technology – Tarleton State University
GRADUATE GROUP MEMBERSHIPS
Tarleton State University Graduate Faculty Status